Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Happy Tuesday!  I have started making this slouchy hat.  I think it's so cute!  Can be worn most of the year (for anyone not living in Arizona!) since it isn't as tightly stitched.  I can't wait to get them complete and listed!

I can't believe that in this Arizona heat I'm working on items for winter.  But, I want to be prepared this year for more sales!  Plus, I want to run a special in August and/or September for everyone shopping for Christmas.  I want to have more options available in hats and scarves.  I have a few quilts that I'm currently working on also.  Keep checking in to see what is being listed! I have been listing a few items each week online at www.mysticmooncreations.com 

Also... in the kitchen.  I'm going to be making a Jello cake for my friend next week.  I've never made one, I sure hope it turns out!  Any tips?  I think I'll be making some Root Beer Float cupcakes and Mt Dew cupcakes for the kids.  I'll post pictures next week when I make them. :)

Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment