Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bows, bows, and more BOWS!

The last few days I have been busy making lots of these SUPER cute headbands.  You can find them listed for sale in my etsy shop.  These will fit just about anyone from child to adult.  I've made them to tie, so they are completely adjustable.  I've got them done in some of the basic colors so far.  Pink, blue, green, yellow, purple, white, salmon and eggplant. {you could call it plum, but I just like the way "eggplant" sounds! :) }

If you would like one in another color that isn't listed, just email me or send me a convo thru etsy.  I have a ROOM full of yarn, every color imaginable.  When I say room, I mean it.  I have at least 8 of the large rubbermaid tubs full, and then there are baskets of yarn in just about every room of my house.  I'm sure my husband would prefer me to keep it in one area.  But you NEVER know when you just want to pick it up and start making something.  :)

Here is a picture with a few in a jar so you can get the idea of some of the colors.  

Well, I better get to editing some photos.  I need to update my photography blog also!  So glad it's summer so I can "try" to keep up with all my projects! 
Happy Hump Day!
Marilyn 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment